The Douglass Winthrop Email Optin website and its subdomains (collectively, the “Website”) is published and maintained by Douglass Winthrop. We respect the privacy of each User of the Website.
I understand that pursuant to my investment management agreement with Douglass Winthrop Advisors, LLC (DWA), I am entitled to receive periodic reports. I understand that by submitting this electronic form, I am electing to have these reports delivered to me via secure email.
I further understand and agree that:
1. I am an authorized signer of the accounts for which I am making this election.
2. My ongoing consent to receive statements electronically is voluntary and may be withdrawn at any time. I may withdraw my consent in writing or via email. Upon cancellation of electronic delivery, I agree that I will no longer have my reports emailed to me and that I will receive paper statements via USPS but that such delivery may be delayed. DWA will not be held liable for any delays in mail delivery, including delays in generating or mailing the reports.
3. I understand that I will need the latest version of Adobe Acrobat to view electronic reports. I also understand that DWA recommends that I print and/or save a copy of any electronic reports for my records.
4. I agree to maintain a valid, active e-mail address. DWA is not liable for any third-party fees, other legal liability, or any other issues arising from statements sent to an inactive e-mail address.
5. I may request a paper copy of any periodic statement.
Notice Under the Americans With Disabilities Act
Douglass Winthrop takes accessibility seriously. We are continuously endeavoring to make the Website compliant with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 standards.
If you have any trouble experiencing this site, or have questions or concerns, please call 212 557 7680 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By completing this form, you specifically opt-in to receiving your quarterly statements via secure email as a PDF.
You can change your delivery preference by calling 212 557 7680 or emailing us at email@example.com.
Note: Douglass Winthrop’s email encryption is provided by Smarsh. If your email domain supports Transport Layer Security, the encryption/decryption process is automatic. If your email domain does not support Transport Layer Security, you will be required to go through a series of extra steps to open your statement.
If you have any questions about opening your statement, please call 212 557 7680 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.